We are taking proactive steps to minimize the risks to both you and us. Below is some of our requests, recommendations and and procedures.
1) If you have a fever, suspect you have symptoms of Covid-19, or anyone in your home is sick, please stay home.
2) If any time after your visit you become sick please notify us.
3) Hand sanitizer is available in treatment rooms.
4) Upon arrival and before leaving wash your hands for 20 seconds with soap and water.
5) Masks are mandatory inside the clinic.
6) We sanitize and clean all chiropractic and massage tables in between visits for your safety.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Pain in the jaw area is often caused by a dislocation of the joint, known as TMJ. The pain can be caused by an injury, like an auto accident, or by long-term degeneration. Learn more about how a chiropractor can help relieve jaw pain.