ATTENTION: IMPORTANT COVID-19 MESSAGE
We are taking proactive steps to minimize the risks to both you and us. Below is some of our requests, recommendations and and procedures.
1) If you have a fever, suspect you have symptoms of Covid-19, or anyone in your home is sick, please stay home.
2) If any time after your visit you become sick please notify us.
3) Hand sanitizer is available in treatment rooms.
4) Upon arrival and before leaving wash your hands for 20 seconds with soap and water.
5) Masks are mandatory inside the clinic.
6) We sanitize and clean all chiropractic and massage tables in between visits for your safety.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Land O' Lakes, FL
Call us now!
Pain in the legs and lower back may be caused by compression of the sciatic nerve. Learn more about how chiropractic and massage therapy can help relieve the pain of sciatica.
Chiropractic Speeds Sciatica Recovery
Spinal Manipulation as Effective as Surgery for Majority of Sciatica Patients
Drugs Ineffective for Sciatica Relief
Drug-free Sciatica Treatment
Acupuncture Better than Drug for Sciatica
Exercise Could Help Sciatica Patients Avoid Surgery
Physiotherapy Eases Sciatica
Chiropractice Effective for Work-Related Sciatica
Sciatica Pain Relief: No drugs, No surgery!
What Causes Radicular Pain after an Auto Collision?
Feelings About Work and The Outcome of Lumbar Discectomy
The Effects of Sciatica on Your Muscles
Inheriting the Risk of Sciatic Pain
Is Sciatica Worse for Women?
Smoking Linked to Sciatica and Chronic Pain
MRI Unreliable For Diagnosing Sciatica